Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Summer

Summer is upon us all. Kids home all day long, bugging me to no end. The joys of motherhood. Summer is not too exciting however around here. It's way to hot and humid to do anything outside. I drip in sweat from my house to the car, a whole 4 steps.

So, we joined the YMCA. I am on the treadmill for 30 min then lift weights for 30 min. Kevin has swim lessons for 30 min and Matt gets to play in a nursery. FUN. Now if only my body would enjoy the fact of working out at 8:30 in the morning. So far it doesn't like me right now. I do all this work for nothing. Can't loose a single pound. Jim says "Your making your heart stronger". BLAH...lets drop some pounds here.

When do I get a new body? I'm sick of this one.

My sister and her husband adopted 2 kids a couple weeks ago. He is 8 and she is 5 a brother and sister. Again, more fun times.

There is also nothing to do online anymore. I have a new laptop and I sit here with nothing to do. How is this possible?

Other than that, nothing else to report on, we are all still alive and breathing.

No comments:

2009 In Review

Visit My Photos - 89 Pics
2009 Highlights